HO EH! Out of the Dive to Blue! I'm all of a sudden going overseas till sunday. OMG!!! Talk about last minute planning! Well i got until 7am to pack my junk...
Anyway, highlight of today's events!
1. Received a phone call from 1 of my uncles... There's a job opportunity in Dubai... Might be able to go... Hope i can go... But i hope to stay in singapore more... If there is a reason for me to.
Anyway! event 2.
The search for................ XUE WEN!
accompanied my sister to look for xue wen trying to picture and remember the place she used to stay. Its not really a quest to try to get back with her but rather... A quest to end the guilt in my heart. To apologise for all the things i've said and... see her parents again ;) They're such nice people and i'd hate to not know them anymore.
Anyway, MISSION FAIL. I guess my memory is starting to fail me and... Selective memory comes into play, blocking myself from things that make me feel... bad. NPNT tho, maybe i'll chance upon meeting her again someday and the words will come out right.
Hmm last meal spent with audrey. Well I had a lot of good things to say but i just ended my MSN chat with her. Now i'm feeling... wait do u know how i'm feeling? This is how i'm feeling -.-"
with "!
I guess... She never really thought of me more than a friend. The past 1+ year has been a total... Its beyond description. U know? I really have no more mood to continue writing today so maybe i'll get some inspiration when i get home ya? God damn {RE@H$
I guess its ok for her to put herself out of the relationship so that she won't get hurt but I guess it hurts me more that she doesnt even want to try. Sigh am i such a bad boyfriend?
(0) So Waddaya Think!
11:44:00 AM